Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Goal: Lose 3 kg in 3 months and look fab for wedding shots

I’m taking my wedding shots in 3 months time, and I have 3 months to lose 3 kg. That’s my target. 1 kg a month should not be a problem right? But why is it after exercising for so long, I’ve not lost weight, and I still look heavy? I decided to do more cardio-exercises.

So today, I went to the gym in the morning, and burnt 117 calories on the treadmill before heading to the Body Jam class. This is my first time at a Body Jam class, but I’ve attended the instructor’s class before. It was quite fun, and compared to hip hop, I think I like this more because I don’t need to worry about my dance moves. I really perspired a lot after the workout.

The only sickening thing was when I weighed myself on the weighing scale, my weight increased again. I hope it is due to muscle mass and not fats. I will continue to strive to look good for my wedding photos.

No comments: