Friday, August 10, 2007

No Time to Go to the Gym

I’ve no time to go to the gym! Usually I’ll go to the gym around 4 or 5, and sometimes even earlier. I had been going 3 times a week, but I had not stepped into the gym for the past 10 days. It’s all because of the tough job of balancing work and studies. Now that I can take a breather during this National Day Holidays, I have come down with flu and I can’t exercise.


I’ve been overwhelmed by work lately, and instead of being able to get off work early, I have courses to attend and they end around 6.30pm. On top of that, I have other courses to attend until 9 or 10.30pm at times. These are happening 3 times a week, so I am really tired out. Work itself is taking a lot of my time.


Exercising helps to keep me happy, so I’ve been cranky for some time. I think my face has become bloated and my muscular thighs are becoming flabby again. I need to get well soon!

No comments: