Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tummy Flab: 1 and half hour gym today

I just want to get rid of my tummy. This auntie I usually buy economical rice from congratulated me and asked me how many months I was pregnant! I was so flabbergasted. She immediately apologized profusely, but I decided I would not buy from her anymore, and then promptly went back to buy from her again after one day of silent protest.

I worked out for more than one hour today, and I promptly went to drink Coke after that. I think I might have burnt about 150 calories today, but Coke consisted of about 40 calories. I found a way to get around this problem by mixing Coke with Coke Light, so that Coke Light won’t taste that awful, and the calories count would be lower overall.

I couldn’t run much today, though I hit 10 on the speed. I think ever since I went for my holiday, my fitness level had decreased. I did exercise in Redang by snorkeling half a day and getting my thighs burnt because I was sitting down and applied sun block all over except where I was sitting on.

I tried the floater, this funny machine that allows you to float by moving your knees, but it can get quite strenuous. I managed to hit a speed of 133, but my legs soon got numb. One woman was on a stepper for one hour and I could see huge beads of perspiration on her body.

I'm not sure what machines to use exactly to get rid of my tummy.

The last time I wanted to sign up for a personal trainer package, the trainer told me that my back muscles were weak, hence I hunched a little. I’ve been working out my shoulders, and back muscles. He also told me that I should put on more weight! Ridiculous. But he qualified by saying that I should be putting on muscles, which are tighter, and would make my legs look toner. Well, after exercising so much, I ended up buying one size bigger than my usual size, and I decided I had to work harder.

No comments: